Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Abnormal Lists And Calmless Storms

The worst part of being in school is school. 

Like sure your friends are there and learning things is pretty cool, but the whole atmosphere of school sucks. There is nothing enjoyable about being stuck in a small, one story building, that has a messed up water supply and about two windows with a bunch of beginner teenagers.

It sucks. 

It’s actually horrible.

0/10 would recommend. 

Sadly, The Us Government is a part of zero percent because they mandate going to school. Which is probably a good thing, but as I sit in first period, it seems like the worst thing in the entire world. 

Probably because it is. 

Before I continue, let m give you, dear reader, some background information on why today is worse than normal. 

Because today, a lovely, sunny day in February, is the day before winter break. 

Winter break.

The glorious seven days where you are expected to do nothing, allowed to sleep until noon, and eat real lunches that can be prepared and not shoved into a lunch box at ass o’clock in the morning. 

Sadly, school does’t have a “calm before the storm” policy. 

I am not watching movies and eating and laughing with friends while we count down the hours till freedom. I am actually studying for an AP test while trying to finish my first period class work. I am also preparing to walk into the cold for seven minutes to my second period class. 

There is no movies or popcorn, only a cold, bitter storm. 

It sucks a lot. Like a lot, a lot. More than I can say (or type? how does this work?)

Literally me (source: dailymail)
There are so many things horrible with the day before winter break. To make it look more concise and fancy, I have organized all of it into a convenient list below. 

  • I am in school
  • That should say it all
  • But I will go on
  • Because if I’m in so are you
  • I actually really petty
  • Reason two: I am evaluating how petty I am and I hate to admit I am anything but perfect
  • While I evaluate my pettiness, I have to study for AP geography
  • The text book actually makes me fall asleep
  • Which is inconvenient because I am sleep deprived and can not sleep
  • Because if I sleep I’ll be late to second period
  • Oh!
  • Reason three: The high school has a different schedule 
  • Overall that is just really inconvenient  
  • It also forces me to do math on a non math day
  • That could ruin a whole day
  • Also, rereading this list I realize my reason three is actually reason like eighteen
  • I hate math 
  • And lists actually 
  • There is more than 100 words in this list
  • What the hell?
  • Who writes lists this long?
  • Great
  • Reason four: I am an abnormal list maker 


Wow there are so many reasons why school today suck that I couldn’t even count them. And that’s certainly not because of my crappy math skills. Because that would be ridiculous. I am appalled you would think of me like that. Thats very rude. 

Alas, I can’t write any more because I need to study. 

Peace out friends, 

Shaun 

No comments:

Post a Comment